Today we’re releasing an updated release candidate for Kandy.js 3.0. This release includes many fixes and changes.
You can get the new SDK here:
Here is the changelog for this release.
3.0.0-rc2 (build 12095+)
- Added a new property to call logs:
- This includes the
displayNumberfor the remote participant of the call.
- This includes the
- Fixed an issue where calls on hold would cause an unhandled error when added to an audio bridge.
- Fixed an issue where call logs would have incorrect information for the remote call participant.
- Logs will now consistently display the “caller” information as the originator of the call and “callee” information as the destination of the call.
- Fixed issue with video stream for Electron interoperability with Cisco Phones.
- Fixed 2 issues in Kandy’s logManager:
- The console logger’s level is now being set
- The console’s logger is configured such as to not persist data in localStorage
3.0.0-beta (build 11497+)
- Added a getter function,
getMessage, on conversations for retrieving specific messages.
- Added the list of conversations that were affected in the
- Fixed an issue where messages fetched for a conversation may show up as duplicate messages.
- Fixed an error when trying to fetch a conversation’s messages after it received a message.
- Fixed a connection issue for CPaaS 1.5 when using the SDK’s default services.
- Fixed an issue where call logs were missing in the logs when a fetch is made immediately after making a call.
- Fixed an issue where the
remoteParticipantproperty was not being added to call state.
- The previous event parameter,
conversationId, for the
conversations:changeevent should not be used anymore. The parameter
conversationIdsshould now be used.
3.0.0-beta (build 10805+)
- Added support for OAuth Token subscription via the CPaaS 1.5 API.
- Added a more consistent structure to SDK debug logs.
- Added documentation for the Config plugin’s API.
- Added kandy.getConfig() functionality for getting the current configuration
3.0.0-beta (build 10484+)
- Added support for Custom SIP headers for Anonymous and regular Calls.
- Added new property to call state,
remoteParticipant, retrieved and updated from FCS.
- Added transition info in the state change event for remote transfer scenarios.
- In a
transition.code === 9907signifies a remote participant change.
- In a
- The previous call state properties (eg.
calleeName) about call participants are now discouraged. Please use
remoteParticipantfor the other call participant’s information.
3.0.0-beta (build 9354+)
- DTLS changes for CUCM bugs and for consultative transfer.
- Tentative fix for process hold issue when on stable state.
- Fixed an issue with Early Media not doing Call Audits.
3.0.0-beta (build 8790+)
- Added a new parameter to
auth:changeevents, to notify of a forced disconnection.
- Fixed an issue where the end of user subscriptions would not be handled properly.
- Fixed an issue where the websocket would ping after disconnect, causing a websocket error.
3.0.0-beta (build 8760+)
- Added a retry mechanism for failed session resubscription attempts.
- Added a new event,
auth:resub, to notify the application about resub attempts.