We have released Kandy.js 3.1.0. This release brings a number of bug fixes over 3.0.0.
- Fixed an issue where track removal does not get cleaned up properly.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes cause an error when the user adds “sip:” before the destination address when making a call.
- Fixed an issue with Firefox media rendering by escaping special characters from selector in Track component.
- Fixed an issue with hold state failing to be set properly on call with certain SIP servers
- Fixed an issue where audio would not stay muted when going from both hold to local hold.
- Fixed an issue where user objects were being added to the state without a userId property, causing them to be keyed by undefined.
- Fixed an issue affecting messaging whereby outgoing instant messages remained stuck in an “isPending” state.
- Fixed an issue where starting the preview video was failing.
- Fixed an issue where the content type header was not being set properly during subscription.
- Fixed an issue where Kandy Link users were not having calls added to call history.
- Fixed an issue where the presence userID was not being set in some cases in the presence notification message.
- Fixed an issue where an internally-used library was polluting the window object.
- Fixed an issue where slow-start calls that are rejected were not added to call history.